'Our School is a happy caring environment where success is achieved by our drive to raise standards for life long learning'.
Our school aims:
- To provide a welcoming, stimulating, challenging and creative learning environment;
- To develop partnership between the school and the community it serves;
- To ensure each member of the school feels that they are valued for their contribution;
- To develop self respect, self confidence and respect for others;
- To develop a sense of identity and pride in the school.
The whole of Y2 will be visiting The Lost Gardens of Heligan on Wednesday 25th April 2018. A letter will be coming home after the Easter holiday. For more information see Y2 letters under the 'Parents - Newsletter' tab.
Y1 Beach School
The Y1 Team are looking forward to the start of Beach School which will run throughout the summer term - the full timetable will be distributed after the Easter holiday.
There will be a Beach School launch for Parents/Carers in the School Hall on Thursday 19th April at 2.45pm - we look forward to seeing you there! Please go to Y1 Letters for the full timetable.