'Our School is a happy caring environment where success is achieved by our drive to raise standards for life long learning'.
Our school aims:
- To provide a welcoming, stimulating, challenging and creative learning environment;
- To develop partnership between the school and the community it serves;
- To ensure each member of the school feels that they are valued for their contribution;
- To develop self respect, self confidence and respect for others;
- To develop a sense of identity and pride in the school.
CHILDREN IN NEED - Friday 17th November
This year we shall combine our Children in Need fundraising with a House Team challenge - which House Team can collect the most money using ONLY copper coins OR ‘the old round’ pound coins? There will be 4 House Team Pudsey’s in the Playground (or in the Hall if the weather is unkind) for your child to place their coppers. The winning House Team will receive 100 House points to add to their running total. School uniform as usual.
Lantern Workshops for Parents & Carers - please sign up at the Reception
Monday 20th November - 9.00am to 11.30am and 1.00pm to 3.00pm
Tuesday 21st November - 9.00am to 11.30am and 1.00pm to 3.00pm