Academy Feedback

Ofsted Questionnaire for parents and carers distributed in June 2019

Out of a possible 389 we received 136 back (35%) (last year we had 163 responses).  Thank you to all those who completed the questionnaire.  We assume that the remaining 65% are also happy!  The results of the returns are below.

  1. My child is happy at Trenance

Strongly Agree: 87.5%   Agree: 11.7%   Disagree: 0.8%

  1. My child feels safe at Trenance

Strongly Agree: 91%  Agree: 9%  

  1. My child is making good progress at Trenance

Strongly Agree: 78.7%   Agree: 20.5%   Disagree: 0.8%

  1. Trenance ensures my child is well looked after

Strongly Agree: 85.3%   Agree: 13.2%    Agree/Disagree: 1.5% 

  1. My child is taught well at Trenance

Strongly Agree: 87%   Agree: 13%

  1. Trenance makes sure its pupils are well behaved

Strongly Agree: 80%   Agree: 20%

  1. Trenance deals with any case of bullying effectively

Strongly Agree:  66.1%   Agree: 16.9%    Disagree:  0.8%   Agree/Disagree:  0.8%   

Unanswered (no experience): 15.4%

  1. Trenance helps me to support my child’s learning

Strongly Agree:  73%  Agree: 23.5%   Agree/Disagree: 1.5%     Disagree: 3%

  1. Trenance responds well to any concerns raised

Strongly Agree:  80.7%   Agree:  16.9%      Agree/Disagree: 0.8%   Disagree: 0.8%      Strongly Disagree: 0.8%

10. Trenance keeps me well informed about my child’s progress

Strongly Agree:  72%   Agree:  24.2%   Agree/Disagree: 0.8%   Disagree:  2.2% 

Strongly Disagree: 0.8%

I would recommend Trenance to another parent

Yes:   99.26%       No:  0.74%